VGFacts

Full Version: A Bunch Of Cut GTA V Content
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Because the PC version dropped a bit ago, people have been finding cool cut content. Big thanks to some guys over at GTAForums for finding this stuff.

Micheal and Trevor had HushMush accounts:
[Image: iRMPOsv.png][Image: DXkwrBk.png]

You could also stream music on your phone:
[Image: HT69skA.png]

Karen (Michelle) has an unused bikini outfit. It's possible it could return in a future DLC, but for now:
[Image: kn1tck3.png]

You could originally throw items, like in IV. There is a bit of code and some other strings left showing this:

Code:
<thrownweaponinfo> <object name="CJ_PROC_Tin"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="0" y="90" z="0"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_Tin3"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="0" y="90" z="0"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="90" y="90" z="0"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK4"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="90" y="90" z="0"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK5"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_BRICK6"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_BS_CUP"> <offset x="0.105" y="0.07" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="12.5" y="-78" z="180"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_COFFEE1"> <offset x="0.12" y="0.05" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="96" y="-135" z="47"/> </object> <object name="BM_burgershot_burg2"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.04" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="90" y="0" z="0"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_BEER_1"> <offset x="0.11" y="0.063" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="-52.5" y="87.75" z="-53"/> </object> <object name="CJ_PROC_BEER_2"> <offset x="0.105" y="0.038" z="0"/> <rotoffset x="99" y="0" z="0"/> </object> </thrownweaponinfo>

When switching characters, their names were displayed. Michael's name is either incorrect or it's a beta spelling. Also, why is there Michael Townley?
[Image: su7OcQ7.png][Image: G0ZbbTF.png][Image: 0yuAoEU.png][Image: yo7I2rF.png]

A file showing a very early desert and a combine, possibly meaning it was available at one point in development.
[Image: tLgcCNh.png]

The Bodhi was originally available as a civilian, and not just Trevor's personal vehicle. This can be seen in the first trailer for the game, most notably at 0:53.

The Online weapon wheel originally had a yellow bar when selecting weapons. This was switched to blue in the final game. This can be seen in the Online gameplay trailer.
[Image: cGO5q1N.png?1]

A beta Rockstar Editor logo can be found in the game's files.
[Image: J1UN8XW.png]

At one point in development drugs could be stashed in personal vehicles, according to unused code.
Code:
<stat Name="STASHED_COKE_QUANTITY"        Type="float"  SaveCategory="1"   online="true"  profile="false"   Owner="script"  characterStat="true"  Comment="Quantity of coke stashed in mp char 0 personal vehicle" />
   <stat Name="STASHED_HEROIN_QUANTITY"      Type="float"  SaveCategory="1"   online="true"  profile="false"   Owner="script"  characterStat="true"  Comment="Quantity of heroin stashed in mp char 0 personal vehicle" />
   <stat Name="STASHED_WEED_QUANTITY"        Type="float"  SaveCategory="1"   online="true"  profile="false"   Owner="script"  characterStat="true"  Comment="Quantity of weed stashed in mp char 0 personal vehicle" />
   <stat Name="STASHED_METH_QUANTITY"        Type="float"  SaveCategory="1"   online="true"  profile="false"   Owner="script"  characterStat="true"  Comment="Quantity of meth stashed in mp char 0 personal vehicle" />

Images of an early Professor Rashkovsky can be found in the files.
[Image: DdpMSUL.png]
[Image: i89xCCV.png]

According to build logs of the game, the weapon wheel was once used when switching weapons in a vehicle.
[Image: NL3Gksl.png]

Rickie originally wore glasses.
[Image: W5oFjoO.png]

The stats were originally in full bars, not segmented ones. This can be seen in the official gameplay video.
[Image: XLjWBxF.png]
[Image: MfVUqb4.png]

According to strings, the Gusenberg Sweeper was named the Gusenberg Chopper.
Code:
<Name>DLC - Gusenberg Chopper</Name>

At one point in development, in "Did Somebody Say Yoga?", Amanda had a ponytail. In the final game, she has her hair in a bun.
[Image: 2Ja0HBZ.jpg]

There were Peyote plants for rats, chimpanzees, and Bigfoot.
[Image: cf6ab6eb17.png]
[Image: 4e9f43a533.png]

I'm going to continually update this thread with new findings.
Trevor does have a cracked screen in game. It's just in a different place.

edit: in fact, it isn't even in a different place. It's exactly the same.
My bad. I wasn't entirely sure on that. Thanks for correcting me.
The LifeInvader stuff is actually used ingame, held by Jay Norris during Lester's initial mission with Michael.

https://youtu.be/zNji5K0_6M8?t=1m50s
Never noticed that. I should've checked on some of this beforehand.
In the PC files, VERY early images of GTA V can be found. Here's just one. If people want, I can post the rest. Anyway, the most obvious difference is the radar. This proves that the radar was going to be round at one point.
[Image: 20dqBaY.jpg]
Is that the San Andreas radar?
All 3D Era games had the circular radar, so technically, but it's more akin to the IV radar, as it has the health and armor around the radar. You can see that it's not a recycled element, as it also includes the special ability bar. Looks so damn cluttered, in my opinion. Also, for some reason, they're using the NG/PC radar scheme. Why make an entirely different one for LG, and then switch it back to the original for NG and PC?
Excuse the bump, if you will, but I just added a decent amount of content. I also wish to garner some opinions and thoughts on a piece of trivia here.
Quote:According to build logs of the game, the weapon wheel was once used when switching weapons in a vehicle.

[Image: http://i.imgur.com/NL3Gksl.png]

Do you think that the weapon wheel was going to be used while in vehicles, or that they just hadn't gotten it changed to pressing one button yet?