VGFacts

Full Version: Mighty No. 9 Delayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm actually surprised I didn't see anything on this, but the game has been delayed until September 15th for North America, and September 18th for everyone else. What's interesting is that this delay will allow for multiple language subtitles, some dlc which is free if you get a physical copy, although I don't really see it as free since the game costs 10 more dollars as a physical game so I assume some of that is due to the DLC, and not just the case and disc. What also is a little disheartening, is that the game's only physical copies are for the Wii U and the handheld versions for 3DS and Vita do not have a release date and though they might get physical copies as well, it's unclear how likely that is and if the game will even be releasing for them this year. Personally, I want a physical copy for my 3DS so I'm a little unhappy about this. I'm also slightly concerned because the guys behind dead island teamed up with Comcept in order to make these changes possible. The delay, I can handle, but the rest of this news has me concerned. Anyone have any thoughts? 
Had to look it up just to be certain(here's a source if anyone is curious)
http://www.engadget.com/2015/04/28/might...ep-silver/

We might as well wait and see how this turns out. 
Sad times. Oh well. Looking forward to all the crap I get for backing it.