VGFacts

Full Version: Take a shot at drawing one of my characters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
An idea quickly came to mind after seeing two comments on here from two users who said they would take a shot at drawing one of my original characters. So I thought it would be fun to see you guys take a shot at drawing my characters. But before any of that begins. I want to see if there's any interest from you guys in taking part of this. 

So far only two users(SERIOUSLY THOUGH and Pyschcospacecow) have taken interest. If there's anymore who's willing to take part of this. I will post the character, and you will have about a week to do the drawing, and the deadline for it would be the next day of the week(e.g if I start this on monday,you have until next monday to get it done). So anyone interested? 
Lets turn this into a general love thread like they have on Spriters. That way we don't need to make another thread if this comes up again.
What do you mean?
Mountain Dew
(05-12-2015, 07:02 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.vg-resource.com/thread-25302.html

I think I can work it with this. 
Gonna be a little while before I'm gonna be able to get anything I'm happy with for your concept character.
(05-14-2015, 12:59 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Gonna be a little while before I'm gonna be able to get anything I'm happy with for your concept character.

Thanks, don't worry about it. Take your time with it. After all, the old saying goes. "You can't rush art''. 
Never got around to doing a secondary concept, but there's this.
[Image: JoIYUm8.jpg]
Interesting doodle there Psycho. Differently designed but I like it.  I see a bit of voodoo in Voodoo. 
OI, so what are we drawing of yours, eh ?
(05-25-2015, 08:43 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]OI, so what are we drawing of yours, eh ?

Thought you'd never ask. Since its Monday and now that the challenge has started. Lets start off with something simple. Bombzo the clown. A clown who's got a bomb for a head, and literally has a short fuse for those who bother him. Here's a bit of a reference for you all.
[Image: practice_comic_cover_with_bombzo_by_clxcool-d8myi7t.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nolwfvpf0o1rf0jx3o1_1280.png]
You have until next monday to have your drawings done. 
Has anyone got their drawings made?
I just wanted to do the one thing. I got finals man.
Here is my submission !

In my interpretation of Bombzo, he is a Warrior of Social Justice intent on the emancipative secession of Québec as a sovereign nation.
His wick is out -- he seeks to protest peacefully so as not to trigger the powers that be.
If you look closely, you'll notice a spooky illuminati symbol on his pants. That symbolises that xir is only living an illusion of freedom, but that the Freemasons are actually controlling him.

He's also wearing Crocs because they are comfortable as well as being stylish.

Next to him, above the inspirational quote, stands Hashmir the potted piranha plant, whose repartee juxtaposes perfectly with Bombzo's quick wit and temper.

[Image: 8prKnkO.png]
Pages: 1 2