VGFacts

Full Version: Splatoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There wasn't a thread to this game yet, so I thought it would be made. Now. I happen to be looking forward to this game. It looks like Nintendo's answer to De Blob. Although, its gonna give TF2 a run for its money in being fun. Honestly. This game looks like we got ourselves a new series from Nintendo. What do you guys think? The game comes out in 11 days, and the Japanese ad is much better than the corny American ad we got. 
Eh, I prefer this advert myself.

Sure, it seems fun but it'll get boring soon enough. Spending anymore than £20 on it seems to be a waste. I hope it does have things to come back to though.

DAT VICTORY MUSIC THO

For a 10 second repeat of shouts and guitar riffs. It's catchy.
(05-17-2015, 07:20 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, I prefer this advert myself.

They actually used Oingo Boingo in a commercial?  They used a song about a guy saying why it's all right that he's a pedophile in a Nintendo advert for kids?  K then, I'm done.
Edit: Ain't official Nintendo advert. I derped.
I'm actually really looking forward to this, there's a surprising amount of depth to the gameplay, and Nintendo's actually doing a lot of stuff right with a new shooter IP. Seriously, they had open betas to test server requirements and there's going to be competitive/ranked matchmaking. Not to mention loads of free DLC and a really neat aesthetic. Plus, Nintendo's actually marketing a game well for the first time in forever, which is cool to see. Honestly the last time I saw a Nintendo commercial on tv was for some mario wii game in 2010, glad to see them pushing something again.