VGFacts

Full Version: Persona 4 Dance all Night game is coming to the West
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a game I'm not even sure I want, but I will admit the 80 dollar version has me somewhat interested as it includes two CD's of Persona 4's remixed music from the game, a PS Vita Skin, a Teddy Keychain and even a double-sided PS Vita Pouch. Would anyone buy this game, because I kinda want the extra stuff, and not the game itself, so I'm at a crossroads as the extra stuff is going to be over-priced by scalpers.
That's cool. I didn't have any doubts that it wouldn't come here (the Persona 3/4 series being really popular in the west) but really nice to know that we will get it. I think I'll buy it just to have a complete Persona collection.

Now, wake me up when they give a relese date for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem in the west.
(05-28-2015, 05:51 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool. I didn't have any doubts that it wouldn't come here (the Persona 3/4 series being really popular in the west) but really nice to know that we will get it. I think I'll buy it just to have a complete Persona collection.

Now, wake me up when they give a relese date for Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem in the west.

You want to sleep until at least E3? Good luck with that.

In a moment of seriousness though, do you really want to play a game that has you do dances to save other Idol's like Rise and defeat shadows with it? That's kind of an odd step for a game to take.
I want this far more than I should!
(05-30-2015, 01:19 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]I want this far more than I should!

See stuff like that is what has me so torn about the game. I know I'll probably enjoy it to some extent, and like I said, I really want that bonus stuff but man, I just don't know if I'm willing to pay 80 bucks for it, because I know me, if I get this, I'm going all out.
(05-29-2015, 03:38 AM)RepentantSky Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2015, 05:51 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]That's cool. I didn't have any doubts that it wouldn't come here (the Persona 3/4 series being really popular in the west) but really nice to know that we will get it. I think I'll buy it just to have a complete Persona collection.

You want to sleep until at least E3? Good luck with that.

In a moment of seriousness though, do you really want to play a game that has you do dances to save other Idol's like Rise and defeat shadows with it? That's kind of an odd step for a game to take.

I can deal with that.

As for P4DAN, I 'm only in it for persona. From what I have played of the Hatsune Miku games it's based of off (and by that I mean the first level of Elite Beat Agents and non of the Project DIVA games), I'm not sure I would like the game all that much and I really could careless about all the crap that comes with the Super Special Awesome edition of the game so I'm not paying $80+ dollars on that. However, I love goofy games and this game is all about not taking itself seriously.
I wish they could work it out where dancing games would let you import your own music routines. I listen to music while cleaning and I realized more than anything I wish I could have made Adachi dance to these songs:

...But yeah. Really, really liked the game play of DAN, but otherwise hated the story since it was so Rise-centered; she's one of my most hated game characters of all time. Plus, I know idols in Japan have really shitty conditions they need to follow, but I don't really care. "Pretty rich girls with problems" aren't exactly the types of story lines I can get into.
Did you just say you want P4 characters to dance You're gonna go far kid? That seems like something Persona would do. Seriously, that would completely destroy the image that the characters had built up in all the game leading up to this one.
(09-10-2016, 07:45 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: [ -> ]Did you just say you want P4 characters to dance You're gonna go far kid? That seems like something Persona would do. Seriously, that would completely destroy the image that the characters had built up in all the game leading up to this one.

Just kidding, dude. Yeesh. No, I just had Adachi in mind, because of the "Dance, fucker, dance" thing and thought it was funny. That's it. Check YouTube and people did all sorts of funny stuff syncing up different songs to dance routines in DAN that fit surprisingly well.