VGFacts

Full Version: Doodles, Drawings & Drafts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, new thread for me. I'll get those drawing from my previous thread over here sometime.
Anyways, I found an app on my phone that I'm quite fond of and a big thanks to everyone posting their stuff all over the Creative page and the Playground. I hope I have found the inspiration to stick with my artwork no matter how good or bad, big or little.

[Image: lGuxMxp.jpg]
A new creative thread !

I really, really like that piece. Those circles going from the bottom-right look like the trail of a skipping rock.
[Image: pA77plX.jpg]

Another doodle on my app
[Image: Aa3o4oD.jpg]
[Image: baDW8c5.jpg]

It took me around 2 hours to do this. Using a stylus is hard.
Dig the stuff. Most of the background drawings are very surreal, I like that. The boy and his blob drawing is a great one.
[Image: 20140728_194510.jpg]

[Image: 20140728_194637.jpg]

[Image: 20140728_194554.jpg]

Transferring from my old thread
Transfer more, create more; love your stuff.
Much appreciated.
I'm painting two chairs for my two of my nieces. I'm not finished, but I have until Christmas Eve.

Before
[Image: w8GGgUN.jpg]
During
[Image: CLI02Rj.jpg]

Before
[Image: ixhxFWt.jpg]
During
[Image: 1OfDdud.jpg]
(12-22-2015, 10:45 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]I'm painting two chairs for my two of my nieces. I'm not finished, but I have until Christmas Eve.

Before
[Image: w8GGgUN.jpg]
During
[Image: CLI02Rj.jpg]

Before
[Image: ixhxFWt.jpg]
During
[Image: 1OfDdud.jpg]
Nicely done with the chairs.
FIN!!!

This is the one that had purple and orange on the legs. I hated it, so I changed it.

[img][Image: HADNzHQ.jpg]

I really like love how this one turned out

[Image: WveceHM.jpg]
I downloaded two pictures, placed them in a collage, and then stated messing around on my new phone.

Balrog vs T.J. Combo
[Image: y2EMC2V.jpg]
This is from a screen shot in Majora's Mask.
The app I used to paint it makes it look like an oil pastel medium was used.
[Image: kB3y9gC.jpg]
Okay, CLX. I thought I'd replace Link's Blast Mask with a Bombzo Mask. I maybe should have used an angry expression. I may go back and change it later.

[Image: bHVTaqH.jpg]

EDIT: I changed the facial expression

[Image: yWOZGjt.jpg]

[Image: Tx29BPY.jpg]
Pages: 1 2