VGFacts

Full Version: FALLOUT 4 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://fallout.bethsoft.com/

HYPE BOYS! ACQUIRE IT!

OH I DON'T SET THE WORLD ON FIRE!!!!
OH I JUST WANT TO HYPE A GAME IN YOUR HEART!!!!

[Image: 382.gif]

That Bethesda conference.

Waiting for Doom.
[Image: jku8byrqz1k64dombzur.png]
Sadly, it's being made by Bethesda instead of Obsidian. But what can you do?

Still, at least we'll be getting a Fallout 4 soon enough. I love that series.

I just hope they take some pointers from New Vegas, while keeping the atmosphere of Fallout 3. That would be a great game.
(06-02-2015, 12:02 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting for Doom.

Same here mate.
From the Reddit thread

[Image: GVFbI3L.gif]
45 minutes folks.

25 minutes to the end.
Nothing like watching the Fallout leftovers part 3 several minutes before the countdown ends to pass time.
Its time.

Well this video is giving me hype and disappointment.

The hype is that IT'S A NEW FALLOUT YES FINALLY
The disappointment is...it's just Fallout 3 with better graphics it seems.

Although, the trailer reminds me of the original way Fallout 1 and 2 sort of looked in their cutscenes and intro movie so that's a nice nod to the originals or laziness of Bethesda's part.

EDIT: Hahaha, several minutes since it's been announced and Vault 111 already has a wiki page.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Vault_111
ITS BEAUTIFUL BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^

I just want to see gameplay at this point.

If it's just the Fallout 3.5 with better graphics on the gamebyro engine, I'll be disappointed.

Still, it won't stop me from doing nothing but a constant continuous playthrough of it. I remember back when Skyrim released someone played it on a large TV with tons of food and drink and didn't sleep, and I said that when Fallout 4 came out I'd do the same and see how far I can get before I pass out.
Loving the reactions of people who didn't know about this.

Guys, I should be doing other things, but its HYPENING! Its in Boston, that ship is Ol' Ironsides, the game has color!, there's no awkward colored tint, it looks beautiful, more theories happening as to what it could be, supposedly a cryo vault to justify flashbacks.
Didn't follow the hype for this game. Honestly, I stopped caring after New Vegas.

It's a nice trailer, though. But it hardly shows anything except the pretty graphics and the knowledge that, yes, Fallout 4 is being made. It just did not convince me at all. So I have to say, where's mah gameplay?
Pages: 1 2