VGFacts

Full Version: VGCraft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone! I am proud to announce the official opening of VGCraft, the official DYKG/VGFacts/VG Resource Minecraft server! We've been testing for a while now but keep in mind that we just launched and there may be bugs. We also have a Mumble server and a dedicated subreddit, the details of all of which can be found below!

Server: mc.brokenrevolution.com
Mumble: mumble.brokenrevolution.com
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/VGCraft/

Come join us and enjoy! And of course, if there are any issues or you have any comments or suggestions, please post them here or on the subreddit!
Guys, we gotta make a Facts Village. Join me!
Just checked out the server, and I really love how things are looking so far!
Can't wait to see some of the towns that result from this. : D
Facts dudes, join me in the mountains!

Also, dragon is kill!
So sad I missed the dragon :(
Hey Petie, if I made you a Vash or Donut skin, would you be interested?
I tried a few back in the day but they never quite captured his image correctly and I've now been link for years so, while I appreciate the offer, I think I'm just going to stick to this skin.
Alright man, but you didn't say no to the donut. :D
I may need to get Minecrafts...
This seriously is killing my free time. Is there Minecraft Anonymous groups?
I've barely played with others. Can someone please explain the "golden shovel" and "mayor" and all that stuff?
The golden shovel is used to claim land that no one can destroy or modify unless you permit them (do not use the shovel, right click instead to claim corner to corner) the mayors are the ones who are in charge of towns. I am on the verge to get a town going, but its a process on my end.
Thank you. I may give it a shot. I play on 360 all the time, but I know PC has a lot more cool shit.
Just so you're aware, the things you mentioned aren't a part of the normal game - they're added by plugins on the server side so being unfamiliar with them is to be expected. There's plenty of reference available in the /help menus though so read through them and feel free to ask about anything if you're confused!
Just started playing yesterday, already built my house.
Also, to avoid confusion, my Minecraft account name is: Bob_Da_G.
Pages: 1 2