VGFacts

Full Version: Smash Bros Brawl/Sony-Allstars sessions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get some members in for some sessions of Smash Bros Brawl and a little bit more than besides talk on a forum. Maybe make it a weekly event?
Also, preferably having access to Skype to chat during a match.
Anyone up for one/some?

All you need to do is post your Wii Brawl code and Skype (optional). Then arrange a time that suits everyone.
we should done something like this but instead for PSASBR
I'm insanely rusty but I would join in if this gets set up.
I wish I still had my wii
I'd be down with this.
Be very aware of my chain grabbing Pikachu and cape happy Mario. Be afraid. Very afraid.
I'll be able to fight this week. Tomorrow I'll give you the brawl code and my skype name. Fear me and Kirby!!
(03-26-2013, 12:36 PM)BomberJ Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be able to fight this week. Tomorrow I'll give you the brawl code and my skype name. Fear me and Kirby!!

Daaaaaamn it, I use Kirby D:

AH well, guess I'll use the 2nd best: Wolf >:D
(03-26-2013, 05:39 PM)Nicknclank Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2013, 12:36 PM)BomberJ Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be able to fight this week. Tomorrow I'll give you the brawl code and my skype name. Fear me and Kirby!!

Daaaaaamn it, I use Kirby D:

AH well, guess I'll use the 2nd best: Wolf >:D

Naaa, it's ok. We can use Kirby by turns. I'm also kinda unstoppable with Meta Knight so it's cool.
OK cool.
30/03/2013 at 6PM GMT a good time for everyone?

Use this converter to see where 6PM GMT is and then look at your time.

Edit: And also post your Brawl codes and Skype names :D
(03-27-2013, 02:28 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]OK cool.
28/03/2013 at 6PM GMT a good time for everyone?

2 things:
Does the online work with the WiiU, if not it's fine I'll just get out my Wii.
Also I can sadly not make this time because it would be 1 pm and I'll be in school so you guys will have to play without me.
Hopefully we can do more of these, this sounds really fun!
(03-27-2013, 02:46 PM)ThePlainGamer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2013, 02:28 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]OK cool.
28/03/2013 at 6PM GMT a good time for everyone?

2 things:
Does the online work with the WiiU, if not it's fine I'll just get out my Wii.
Also I can sadly not make this time because it would be 1 pm and I'll be in school so you guys will have to play without me.
Hopefully we can do more of these, this sounds really fun!

I had a brain fart. I thought today was Friday. I meant on the 30th(Saturday).

As for WiiU online. I would think so. I would think that if you went to the old dashboard and played Smash Bros from there, you could connect online just fine.
I see now that the thread is also for All Stars. Well I'm in. When we plan a day to play just PM me.

Edit: I should give my PSN. It's Solid_Snake99. I play on the Vita so it will not show me online but if you ever wanna play All Stars then just message me and if I reply then that means I am online. Get ready cause I will win with Sweet Tooth/Needles Kane.
I'm down for this, I hope I got the time right for my zone. I don't have skype, so I won't be able to communicate if I catch the games. And I'll get my Brawl code soon, if I can find my game.
Well All Stars looks like it's going to be next on my games to get ASAP.
Pages: 1 2