VGFacts

Full Version: Error on all forum pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On all the pages, I am seeing this.

Removed. - Petie

That, and my signature is not showing up.

It has yet to go away, and my Elemental Hero The Shining avatar has yet to come back.

Fixed it myself. The picresize I used deleted the picture after a couple seconds so I just resized the image again and saved it for use here.
Hmm... seems like it may have been a strange glitch with the picture resizing plugin. I definitely haven't seen that error but I'm glad you got it working. I removed your screenshot though as I'd rather not show those technical details to more details than necessary.
(03-25-2013, 10:16 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... seems like it may have been a strange glitch with the picture resizing plugin. I definitely haven't seen that error but I'm glad you got it working. I removed your screenshot though as I'd rather not show those technical details to more details than necessary.

It wasn't this site's one. I used http://www.picresize.com/.
I ain't tech savvy, out of curiosity, what would the problem of such aired details be?
Ah, okay. I missed that detail before. Definitely good to know.

Going into details about why displaying those details is potentially dangerous is also potentially dangerous so I don't want to get too specific but suffice it to say that they give information that nefarious people could use for acts of evil.

I do definitely appreciate the report though!
I sense a conspiracy. Where were you the night of January 4th at 3 am!

Nah, I understand more or less. Must not let them hackers and digital bomber come at us, bra.
Awww... Still being run ragged I see, Petie!
(03-25-2013, 11:00 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I sense a conspiracy. Where were you the night of January 4th at 3 am!

More than likely, I was asleep :P
(03-25-2013, 11:00 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I sense a conspiracy. Where were you the night of January 4th at 3 am!

Nah, I understand more or less. Must not let them hackers and digital bomber come at us, bra.

Russians are hacking the forums! *tightens tin foil hat*
(03-27-2013, 05:01 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, with the spam we got on the old forums, I would not be that surprised.
(03-27-2013, 05:08 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2013, 05:01 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]

Hey, with the spam we got on the old forums, I would not be that surprised.

Oh, you're right.
*Getting more paranoid*