VGFacts

Full Version: Another timer clicking down to a game...something
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So Bandai-Namco is getting down on the "timer to release trailer" thing that so many have done. Difference is they keep having images flash on their website. Take a look: http://www.bne-project.com/

Watch it for a bit and tell me what you think it might be. I honestly already have and I'm still unsure.
Reminds me of Watch_Dogs, but that's Ubisoft.

No idea what it could be.
Pacman Party II. Only logical conclusion.
(12-19-2015, 02:53 PM)ClaudX Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of Watch_Dogs, but that's Ubisoft.

That's actually exactly what it reminded me of. But yes, different company so no clue. Maybe something Digimon Adventure Tri related?

EDIT: I was just looking at the site and a sudden phare poppud up on the screen. Might've been Italian but I dunno, it went by too fast.

Spent a little more time and tried to pick up the sentences and translate them through google.

"Nous pommes la proie" - French for "The apples are the prey"
"Wir sind die beute" - German for "We're the prey"
"Is there any hope left?"
"Riesci a sentira a... -Couldn't get the entire sentence in time so the translation's kinda lost there.
"I lavaro di squadra... -No idea, might've misspelled that one. Something about a team though.
"Der garten des lebens wird... - Something about the garden being life in German.
"Le jardin de la vie... -Something about the garden of life in French
"We will not back down"
"There is no escape"
"Quede alguna esperanza" - Catalan for "There's still hope"
"El trabajo en equipo nos mostrará el camino" - Spanish for "Teamwork will show us the way"
I would have guessed Assassin's Creed if not for the fact its Namco Bandai.

Inspect Element isn't telling me much.
(12-20-2015, 07:06 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2015, 02:53 PM)ClaudX Wrote: [ -> ]Reminds me of Watch_Dogs, but that's Ubisoft.

That's actually exactly what it reminded me of. But yes, different company so no clue. Maybe something Digimon Adventure Tri related?

EDIT: I was just looking at the site and a sudden phare poppud up on the screen. Might've been Italian but I dunno, it went by too fast.

Spent a little more time and tried to pick up the sentences and translate them through google.

"Wir sind die beute" - German for "We're the prey"
"Riesci a sentira a... -Couldn't get the entire sentence in time so the translation's kinda lost there.
"I lavaro di squadra...  -No idea, might've misspelled that one. Something about a team though.
"Der garten des lebens wird... - Something about the garden being life in German.
"Le jardin de la vie... -Something about the garden of life in French
"We will not back down"
"There is no escape"
"El trabajo en equipo nos mostrará el camino" - Spanish for "Teamwork will show us the way"

Yay, languages I speak !
I'll try to help with my two cents

Most likely "Nous sommes la proie" -- "We are the prey"

"Wir sind die beute"  - German for "We're the prey"
Yup !

"Riesci a sentira a..." -Couldn't get the entire sentence in time so the translation's kinda lost there.
"Riesci" is from the verb "riuscire", "to succeed", and "sentira", most likely "sentire", is the infinitive "to hear" or "to feel" -- "You manage to feel..." or "Can you hear/feel" is the most likely translation for that.

"I lavaro di squadra..." -No idea, might've misspelled that one. Something about a team though.
Most likely "Il lavoro di squadra" -- "Teamwork" literally "The work of team".

"Der garten des lebens wird..." - Something about the garden being life in German.
"Wird" is "he/she will become", so I'm guessing "The garden of life will become". "Wird" can also simply be the future 3rd person singular, which would give "the garden of life will[?]"

"Le jardin de la vie..." -Something about the garden of life in French
Yup !

Asked as a question, it means "Is there any hope?" like the English you had further up

So we have
"We are the prey"
"Can you hear[?]
"Teamwork will show us the way"
"The garden of life will become[?]" / "The garden of life will[?] - UPDATE - the full text in English says "The garden of life will blossom in the sky"
"We will not back down"
"There is no escape"

They've put up a few pictures on twitter. No idea what it means, I'm not familiar with the vast majority of their games

[Image: CWlykGJWUAAIbop.png]

[Image: CWrdi1OXIAA63Gi.jpg]
I haven't played the majority of Bandai Namco games, but could it be God Eater 2?
(12-20-2015, 10:54 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]"Nous pommes la proie" - French for "The apples are the prey"
It literally said "pommes", though. That's the sentence I kept seeing the most. It could have something to do with the parts about a garden.

(12-20-2015, 10:54 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ][Image: CWlykGJWUAAIbop.png]

[Image: CWrdi1OXIAA63Gi.jpg]

After seeing those pictures I think I might know what this game is going to be. I'm pretty certain that the second picture shows parts of Sakuyamon, a digimon from the Digimon Tamers series.

[Image: latest?cb=20130912225225]
Worth pointing out is that "teamwork", which seems to be a prominent sentence that keeps coming up on the site, is a big part of the Digimon series as a whole.

A lot of the other sentences though... I'm not quite sure. Well, less than a day left.
(12-20-2015, 02:06 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2015, 10:54 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]"Nous pommes la proie" - French for "The apples are the prey"
It literally said "pommes", though. That's the sentence I kept seeing the most. It could have something to do with the parts about a garden.
That's bizarre -- the sentence makes no sense with "pommes". Play one words, perhaps.
Got more sentences out of it, leaving them here for better translations.

"Le travail d'équipe nous sauvera"
"Die städte sind verschwunden"
"La loro fame non si placa mai"
"No importa lo negras que se pongan las cosas..."
"Su codicia no tiene limites. Su compasión es nula."

I also got the entirety of the French sentence about the garden of life.
"El jardin de la vida florecera en el cielo."
I guess Seriously already completed that sentence, though.
http://www.god-eater.com/en/

Welp, never heard of the series -- any good ?
Huh. Oh well. I hear the series is pretty popular so I guess it has to be.

The timer's still ticking down though. That's weird, it was still ticking when I last checked it today.
I guess I'm the only on who's stoked about this then? For anyone who's curious, God Eater is the most famous of Monster Hunter style games but it has a more involved story than MH tends to. In Japan, these games are almost as popular as Monster Hunter and we only have the first one outside of Japan thus far. I am really excited to see these happening.