VGFacts

Full Version: i can't update my post!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I try to update this piece of crap, this message appaears (full edit): 126 - Incorrect key file for table './vgfacts_forum/posts.MYI'; try to repair it

And when I use "quick edit" nothing happens AT ALL, what the hell is going on!?

p.s: i apologize in advance for souning so pissed.

Edit: I tried again and it just works fine. I also removed the unnese
There has just recently been a migration to a new server; perhaps it stems from that. It's doing the same on my side.

That having been said, and with regards to your final point, no I don't understand, given that you can share your concerns with us without resorting to foul language.
(03-12-2016, 10:57 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]There has just recently been a migration to a new server; perhaps it stems from that. It's doing the same on my side.

That having been said, and with regards to your final point, no I don't understand, given that you can share your concerns with us without resorting to foul language.

Pretty much this in its entirety.

I just repaired all of the forum's database tables. Someone give it a shot now?

Edit: I guess I can just test it myself. Something does still seem to be broken on the full edit page though quick edit works.
I just tried and managed both quick and full edits. And I managed both earlier on today, so I'm not sure why it was down for a while.
Yeah, I'm not 100% sure what's going on yet. There still seem to be some bugs to work out though I can't find much info on them. All of the results I can come up with are from a couple of years ago and shouldn't be present in this version of MyBB...
(03-12-2016, 10:57 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]There has just recently been a migration to a new server; perhaps it stems from that. It's doing the same on my side.

I know man :/

Is jus that, as you can see, I got extremely frustated because I couldn't edit what is basically my most ambitious trivia submission thus far.