VGFacts

Full Version: He's special, and I made him! - The Game character thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5101F7A746A57861A977C41546760CF360E9C06E]
This is Box Car. I made him in Fallout 4 Automatron using a mod that included eyebots as torsos. He is an eyebot with sentry legs, a sentry arm, a robobrain arm, a shishkebab, and an automatic protectron laser hand. I am pretty early in the game right now. I literally just got to Diamond City within the last 2 hours of gameplay, but I beat Automatron (don't recommend starting it at level 15...Self destructing bots will wreck you.)

I'm sure we had a thread for this at some point, but I don't remember what it was called, if it was even on this forum, or if it would be dead at this point because my head is killing me anyway.

Anyway, if you've made a character in a game and want to share them, bring them on up.
My only concern here is that you mention the game, give a picture, and a name if they have one.

Will count established characters with customization options.

[Image: B161F98FB19417CAF553C77F479710B554485128]
This is Tachimoka, my chocolatier Tachikoma knockoff. Also Fallout 4.

[Image: 0EB81566A5BF42CBB68DBC1A8CBFAFE2C27F541D]
"The One, The Only" - Also Fallout 4.

[Image: 50767BBCBC0C456FD5700ED01AE339B812D324BC]
I believe I named these guys Phil. Spore is lovely.

[Image: EF06FA947996C48B1CEAC96156190AFD6E4CA2CF]
[Image: 5E650E91CA0F99264792F3C6CABAE52D351AB7B1]
and this is Sea Salt, my totally original Xenoverse character.
I'll get in on this a bit, too...

Introducing Sultan Saif ad-Din Assad ibn Abdul, the Sultan of the Abdulid Sultanate. He is a Dwarf descendant of Mohammaed, memorized in the lines of the Quran and oath-brothers with his Grand Vizier the Emir of Alexandria, Saladin Yusuf ibn Ayyub.
[Image: Saif-ad-Din.png]
And I have put many hours of Crusader Kings II on him, no less. :)

[Image: peterhollens-comparison.png]
For anyone who is a fan of the musician Peter Hollens, I once made a character in Mount&Blade: Warband that wound up looking like him. I named him Sir Peter of Hollensberg.

[Image: sirpeterofhollensberg.png]
A cleaner-shave version of him.

I even used it as an excuse to request him sing a cover of Carry On My Wayward Son...
[Image: peter-carry-on.png]

That's all I have access to right now. I'll have to try get my Godfather and Mass Effect makes, too at some point.
Man, your Crusader Kings character's title is longer than some children's books. I love it.
Just for sport I once created a female ruler of Wallachia. A master administrator and diplomat...the Transylvanians rebelled after three weeks and the Hungarians invaded me...she survived all of two months before it was game over. =/ Didn't even last long enough for the auto-save to keep a record of her. Haha.
[Image: x6ViHzG.jpg]
Fallout 4 - Muffled Screeching.
Oh man this is stupid and I can contribute greatly.

I was trying this wonky MMO a while back and one of the requirements for a class was that you needed to be a bullsh*t anime schoolgirl, so I made mine bootifull.
[Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Later I played Mass Effect 2 and made my wayfaring space captain as straightforward as possible as to not upset the narrative. [Image: ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma...olor=black]

Oh and here's Toad.
Still a little early in the game, but so far this is my dynasty in Tropico 5.
El Presidente, himself...Isidoro Farsante (ignore the fact that the game doesn't know how to spell Isidoro, you select your name from a list and the only version of it they had was Isidro):
[Image: 20160504030723_1.jpg]

And of course, his no-nonsense niece and Secretary of Mining Resources, Carmelina Farasante:
[Image: 20160504030736_1.jpg]

In case your curious, Isidoro Farsante is the ruthless evil dictator from an unpublished story of mine and his name is an homage to the dictator you oust in the opening of the old game Hidden Agenda.
[Image: F30380EBBA40C9EDB0288B6CDDFCBEE4ACEF42F7]

So, to accompany my Tachikoma automatron mock-up, I got a little extreme.