VGFacts

Full Version: Where do I put this thing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A short while ago, I submitted a piece of trivia about Activision's Thunderbirds game having a sound effect that sounds like a sound effect from the first two Mega Man games. Now, I want to submit it to the Mega Man section as well (because apparently that's how things go around here), but I'm not sure whether to submit it to both games (MM1+MM2) or to the series page.
I have a question too. I have some trivia about some joke characters, but I do not know where to put them. Should they go in the game they debuted in, or should I put it in the series page?
This is my guess here:
  • If the character shows only in one game of the series, put the fact in the game.
  • If the character shows in two or more games of the series, put the fact in the series.
(04-21-2013, 06:12 AM)Antwan Wrote: [ -> ]This is my guess here:
  • If the character shows only in one game of the series, put the fact in the game.
  • If the character shows in two or more games of the series, put the fact in the series.

This is the correct answer unless the trivia is specifically about the debut of the character or something else specific to a single game.
I got a new question and want to know what you guys think.

I found a piece of trivia that is for the Half Life expatiation, Opposing Force. I was about to add it as a new game, but I want to know if you think it would be better to add it to the Half Life page.