VGFacts

Full Version: Calling all PC Gamers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hey there,
I know there's a Did You Know Gaming steam group up but not many people participate in the chat, so I can't really talk to anyone. I was wondering, would anyone like to organize and schedule some group gaming sometime in the future? Say we all vote on a game and decide when to play it for a good amount of time. What do ya'll think? Oh, and if there's already a thing like this out there, connected with VGFacts then by all means please link!
I used to stop by in steam chat to see what going down, but it always have some dudes talking about weird stuff. (That and I'm not sure if everyone in that Steam group use it to game together or just to post DYKG video suggestions.) I'm up for gaming as a group.
I would join but i'm not a PC gamer. Just stuck with Consoles for now. :'(
Maybe, maybe we could do this.
I joined the DYKG steam chat sometimes but they were talking about really odd non gaming related stuff so I stopped going in there.
I'd be up for gaming multiplayer gamin' with some people here, but really I'm terrible at most games so you'd have to deal with that :p
Well I'm glad to see some interest here. Honestly though, there's been like 2 or 3 people on that chat, its like a wasteland! But anyways, what do ya'll like to play online?
Yeah the chat's actually pretty...odd. But I think the forum is the reason why it's not as a interesting to communicate in; because all the main talking between members is here.
(04-08-2013, 12:11 PM)KitCat Wrote: [ -> ]Well I'm glad to see some interest here. Honestly though, there's been like 2 or 3 people on that chat, its like a wasteland! But anyways, what do ya'll like to play online?

Well let me start by saying that we got anything here, and I play frequently Left 4 dead 2, Terraria, Counter Strike: GO, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, and League of Legends. I also have for co-op Dead Island, Krater, Minecraft, Path of Exile, and Resident Evil 5 & 6.
I might be up for some Borderlands 1/2, Far Cry 3, Garry's Mod, Left 4 Dead 2, Saints Row 3, Civ V, TF2, or Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
Cool! Left 4 Dead 2 and CS:GO are a good start.
I'd be interested in getting owned in some games sometime. :)
Maybe we could make a VGFacts Steam group?
(04-08-2013, 05:58 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in getting owned in some games sometime. :)
Maybe we could make a VGFacts Steam group?

Or we could just rebrand the current steam group. Still I don't see it being used for what it's meant to be used for. (Though I'm open to being wrong.)
I'm definitely in, I was thinking about something like this the other day.

In terms of Steam games, I'm usually down for some TF2, Counterstrike Source or Global Offensive, Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013, Torchlight 2, Dungeon Defenders, Killing Floor, Dead Island, Left 4 Dead 2, Orcs Must Die 2, Portal 2, Terraria, Minecraft, Natural Selection 2, Chivalry Medieval Warfare, and Awesomenats. Also, I don't do mobas. Rawr
Sorry guys, my PC is terrible.

Unless you guys want a game of Doom, I can't join ya'll. Even though I'd love for us to play some L4D.
Pages: 1 2 3 4