VGFacts

Full Version: Sun and Moon Sophocles Pikachu Tail scarf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So recently more Pokemon Sun and Moon info came out and one of them were the Trial Captains (probably the replacement for gym leader) and I found a trivia from watching the trailer.

So one of the Trial Captains, Sophocles, wears a scarf that looks similar (almost exactly) to a Pikachu's tail.
[attachment=299]
This is the only image I could find on Google and sorry if his chin covers his scarf. The only other evidence I have is the trailer for the info and I guess you can take a look at Sophocles at around 3:31 to see that his Scarf looks similar to a Pikachu Tail.
Yeah but... I mean, it's a character from Pokémon. If we start by saying his scarf is like the tail of Pikachu, we have to add that his shoes too etc. Right?
And, we would need to add that his shirt has an old school Gameboy, with a system link cable, and his key ring has Pikachu and Voltorb. It's just too obvious.
I'm not site staff, so I say go for it. I think it is more likely that the Gameboy on the shirt would be accepted, though.
Honestly, I think its a lot more interesting that they're referencing the GBC of all things with its link cable.
(10-19-2016, 02:21 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I think its a lot more interesting that they're referencing the GBC of all things with its link cable.

I concur. Moreso if the character or something he's related to has something to do with similar features.

As for the scarf, I would assume that in this world such clothes are commonplace.