VGFacts

Full Version: Any college students out there?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey community,
I was wondering if anyone here is in college? I'm just curious if there are any and what majors ya'll are studying.
I attend UCSB and am a pre-Mathematics major looking into computer science as a possibility.
At University of Hertfordshire doing Computer Science....don't really know what else to say.
Hey there. I'm taking online Classes at University of Phoenix. Trying to get a programing degree to get a job as a video game programer.
I'm kinda out of college right now, but I plan on going back before the end of the year (as long as current issues are sorted out)... I'm working towards an Accounting degree. :)
Currently, I'm studying at a community college in order to get the basics out of the way, then I'll transfer to a university in order to get my teaching degree.
I have a few years of community college under my belt, but it's looking like I'll be attending the Los Angeles Recording School later this year.
I've got me one of dem degrees from the Universities of Reading and Oxford -- because I transferred to the latter in 3rd year to carry out research (St John's College for anyone in the know) -- and I'm now in Ottawa studying (more dying that stud at the moment) for my master's degree.

I'm also a qualified diver, and I have a library card and a driver's licence for combine harversters.

(04-09-2013, 03:48 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few years of community college under my belt, but it's looking like I'll be attending the Los Angeles Recording School later this year.

I've heard about that ! It's got a very good reputation.
Currently enrolled at University of South Alabama studying Computer Science.
I am a college student who is studying Psychology.
I have an Associate's in Health Sciences, Physical Therapy Concentration, (licensed Physical Therapist's Assistant) and am in my last semester to get a Bachelor's of Natural Sciences in a Biology concentration. Planning on going to grad school to become a Physical Therapist one of these days.
(04-09-2013, 04:37 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2013, 03:48 PM)Wardenclyffe Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few years of community college under my belt, but it's looking like I'll be attending the Los Angeles Recording School later this year.

I've heard about that ! It's got a very good reputation.

I went to an open house a few weeks ago and was really impressed. I'm super excited to start!