VGFacts

Full Version: Grasshopper Manufacture wants to remaster Killer7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://nichegamer.com/2016/09/06/suda51-...-remaster/

Grasshopper Manufacture(developer behind Killer7, No more heroes, and Lollipop Chainsaw) had just revealed that they would like to remaster one of their games, the game in question is Killer7. Now. I happen to be a bit familiar with this game. I didn't play it, but I know Capcom has to make the approval for this to be a reality since they own the IP to it. Since the gamecube version is hard to come across by, I say do it. The developer did address at one point they would like to do a sequel, a remastered version could only be the closest thing they can get to doing a sequel to one of their titles. Thoughts?
I bought it, but played very little. It's been so long, my memory may not be accurate, but I recall just being too bored with it. Yeah, it was a really cool idea, but you had to constantly stop and scan a room since the enemies were invisible. It made combat slow and rather annoying.

I would for sure give it another shot if it did get remastered; I'm sure they'd tweak it a bit to make it more enjoyable.

Heck, I just want another Suda51 game... Love the dark humor and style.
That sounds nice. But from what I've seen by people playing it it definitely has some flaws that should have some ironing out. It has been a while since I've seen anyone play it so I'm playing it by memory.
YEEEEEES PLEASE! My days do I love that game! C'mon Capcom, go for it!
I have heard about Killer7 before, but i never got the chance to play it. Looks like this is the opportunity to do so!