VGFacts

Full Version: Cuphead has been delayed to mid 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://nichegamer.com/2016/10/11/gorgeou...-mid-2017/

It has been announced that the side scroller video game Cuphead(that pays homage to the golden age of cartooning) has been delayed for a mid 2017 release. Now. I'm aware that a lot of video games have been getting delayed lately. I am okay with this. As long as this doesn't pull a Mighty no 9(which I hope it doesn't) then this will be the perfect game of 2017.
Damn, first Bloodstained, then Yooka-Laylee, and now this. A lot of spectacular-looking games are getting delayed out of nowhere all of a sudden.
(10-11-2016, 06:36 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, first Bloodstained, then Yooka-Laylee, and now this. A lot of spectacular-looking games are getting delayed out of nowhere all of a sudden.

Kind of like last year actually. That said, those delays have made this year a really great one for games. Hopefully that's an indication that 2017 will be great for all the games that have been pushed into it.
It sucks but whatever makes it better.