VGFacts

Full Version: LFG : Xenoverse 1 on PC until 2 comes out.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not very good at being patient. XD

If anyone want to mess around in Xenoverse 1 on PC, let me know. I've played the game SO much, getting every achievement in the game, but I really didn't mess with the online beyond what it takes to get said achievements.

I really enjoy the leveling experience. I don't have a single character below level 80 with every slot filled.
4 more days until new game is out. I have officially level capped a character. The wait is killing me.
I might be getting it tomorrow if the store I'm getting it from is having an early release for it.
I'm gonna wait for new game to come out proper if I can't get my preorder in.
The create-a-character process has been put online by Bandai Namco. It looks like it doesn't have all the options for some reason, but good distraction.

https://avatarcontest.dragonball-videoga...e2288ad337

The create-a-character process has been put online by Bandai Namco. It looks like it doesn't have all the options for some reason, but good distraction.

https://avatarcontest.dragonball-videoga...e2288ad337
This game is amazing by the way. The combat is faster, the story is finally really getting into the Super story line, leveling isn't as grindy, you get more points than three for each level, which has me wondering if any DLC will increase the level cap, the game is also a lot harder than the previous one. For instance, moves like Weekend aren't likely to hit a lot of people at once anymore and stamina is a lot more important than it used to be because enemies are a lot more likely to dodge your attacks so you need to counter them and they may counter you again, back and forth. I was fighting Golden Frieza once and we countered each other straight out of our stamina in one combo attempt which was amazingly cool. Xenoverse 2 is better than 1 easy.
I should be personally getting it soon, hopefully. Damn commission work leads to crappy pay check timing. My little bro has it on PS4 now, and I've had some time with it there. I've got to agree, but I've only just gotten to the point where they introduce the pocket dimensions. I chose Dodoria over Zarbon, but I'm not sure how important that actually is.