VGFacts

Full Version: Inserting Images
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm kind of having a bit of trouble on this. I clicked on the "Insert an Image" button and put the URL of the picture I wanted in it, but when it comes out the picture doesn't show. Does anyone know what I mean by this, and if you do, can you help me out?
Can you show us the URL you're trying to use ?

My first recommendation is make sure it ends in .jpg or .png or another image suffix.
Are you trying to add an image from another website onto the forums? We can show you the code for that.
(11-01-2016, 05:10 AM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: [ -> ]Are you trying to add an image from another website onto the forums? We can show you the code for that.

Yeah, that's what I'm referring to.
1. Right click the image and copy it or open image up in a new tab and copy the address (I have to do that on mobile)
2. Type [img] paste the link/url here without a space between the brackets and lettering[/img]

Here is a helpful reference. It shows what the code should look like above the first picture.
Thanks, Kakariko!