VGFacts

Full Version: PSX 2016 overview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a lot that happened that's worth checking out so start with this link: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-the...0-6445945/

Of course you can always check their youtube channel, but I'm not sure if there was anything mentioning the update on the RE:7 demo that's coming tonight or if the Yakuza trailers have been posted yet. Either way, this was an amazing event for Sony. You know you've done good, when I, a person who has fallen in love with The Last of Us, can't decide if the Last of Us Part II is my favorite announcement or not. I was honestly getting worried about Sony, but after today, a lot of concerns have been put to bed. Even if they don't have the best specs in the world when the Scorpio releases, I don't see how Xbox is going to compete with some of these exclusives, They are simply amazing.
Yeah I thought it was a pretty strong event. Really well done by Sony.
Quite the presentation that the only complaint I have is I don't actually own a PS4 console to play all these games.
CRASH GOD DANG BANDICOOT!
(12-03-2016, 03:42 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see how Xbox is going to compete with some of these exclusives, They are simply amazing.

It's pretty much been established that Microsoft don't care for exclusivity in their consoles anymore, so at this point Sony still has no competition.

Overall, I didn't see the whole thing but The Last of Us Part II should be really fun. As much as playing the original game on Grounded was a fucking disaster it was still a great and fun game that made me want to Platinum it. I hope for two things from the second game.

One, that the gameplay isn't reworked badly. It was pretty much perfect and all it needed was more variety in weapons, and things to craft. If they just added more things to DO with the system we have, then I'd be happy. I don't want them to change it to suit to PS4's controller gimmicks or anything.

And Two, I really really hope that the game isn't going to end with Ellie killing Joel because she found out he lied to her, or the player having to hunt Joel to kill him or any variation of Joel dying, whether it be from old age or anything. Leave that for the third game honestly.