VGFacts

Full Version: Utada Hikaru confirmed to be working on new song for KH3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.destructoid.com/utada-hikaru...7104.phtml

I mean this link pretty much describes it all, but yes, it's happening, it's amazing, and honestly, a reply on twitter is how we got confirmation? That's interesting to say the least. Anywho, anyone else excited about this?
Never played a KH game, but hey, it's good to see the people that participated on the previous projects back on action.
I wonder if she is still mad at SE, Disney, or who ever it was that made walk out on Kingdom Hearts in the first place. Honestly, I don't think it's going to be better then Sanctuary, but I also don't care because I like her music alot. Also, I'm just glad that we won't have to hear Simple and cCean for the five (i think) time, no mater how good I think it is.
(12-22-2016, 09:32 PM)Space Jockey Wrote: [ -> ]Never played a KH game, but hey, it's good to see people that participated on the previous projects back on action.

It's actually more of a shock for most people. Utada Hikaru and Square Enix had a lot of legal issues in the past, and it even resulted in Utada going on hiatus for a bit to deal with it and to take a break from the stress. A lot of the different versions and remixes of songs from games 1 and 2 were owned by Square as well because the lawsuit. Everyone pretty much assumed that the company had led one of their favorite artists to retire forever, so when she came back it was good enough, but then even working with them again is excellent news.
Not a fan of Kingdom Hearts but I do like the music that comes with it. Pretty sure she did some of the other Kingdom Hearts into music too.