VGFacts

Full Version: Switch Presentation with it's Details came today, but sadly...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trivia for Switch Games and the Switch itself won't be able to be posted for a while, since Posting Trivia has currently been disabled to return VGFacts to it's former glory. It was a good presentation with good things to show off, but some stuff remain a mystery, like Yooka-Laylee's Switch Version (none of us will be able to post trivia bout the Wii U Version of Yooka-Laylee's Cancellation for a while either), that Mario Kart game (if it be a port, why they'd do so is what they could've explained), and other such stuff that we've been wondering about. Atleast Breath of the Wild will be a launch game as hoped, but it's a shame it's launch won't have a Mario game, and it's a mystery why they'd release it in March and not at the End of the Year like Nintendo's other games (the Wii U was intended to launch in Early 2012, but moved to November that year with it's final model being shown at E3). It was even nice to see Kimishima making a public appearance, but we're still yet to see him speak in English. For however long Trivia Posting will be disabled, the only solution I can personally think of is editing your existing submissions, changing it to Trivia that's come out recently since Late last year.
I'm not sure why you didn't post this in the Switch discussion or the point you are trying to make.
(01-13-2017, 01:40 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure why you didn't post this in the Switch discussion or the point you are trying to make.

What point am I trying to make? I'm wondering what we could do about Trivia for the Switch Games and the Switch itself, seeing as Posting Trivia is currently disabled, so we can't post that stuff for some time.
Just gonna have to wait a bit. We've got a big backlog. Staff'll probably throw some things of particular note at their disclosure.