VGFacts

Full Version: Can you explain what happened?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So,i had one pending trivia.Now it´s unpublished! Can anybody explain me this?
Unpublished just means that it has been approved but hasn't been published to the site yet. Unpublished trivia automatically gets published to the site once per hour.
(05-03-2017, 01:20 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]Unpublished just means that it has been approved but hasn't been published to the site yet. Unpublished trivia automatically gets published to the site once per hour.

And what does mean when it did not get published over night?
My guess is that you're on a list. Your turn will come, mate.
There are 58 items currently waiting to be published. They happen at a rate of one per hour, 13 per day (between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM eastern, currently). Just be patient.
(05-04-2017, 10:24 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]There are 58 items currently waiting to be published. They happen at a rate of one per hour, 13 per day (between the hours of 10 AM and 10 PM eastern, currently). Just be patient.

And there is a LOOOT of trivias since it´s paused.And i have one for Doom 3.
I see your trivia submission in the queue. Based on its position, it will be published in about 3-4 days.

There are currently 81 submissions waiting to be published right now. Indeed, the queue is quite long these days thanks to the large number of pending submissions.
(05-04-2017, 07:24 PM)Matthew Neuteboom Wrote: [ -> ]I see your trivia submission in the queue. Based on its position, it will be published in about 3-4 days.

There are currently 81 submissions waiting to be published right now. Indeed, the queue is quite long these days thanks to the large number of pending submissions.
Can ya remind me how long is it since triva submissions was paused?