VGFacts

Full Version: Mega Man 11 Announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll be damned. The blue bomber is back. I hope Capcom realizes their mistakes while they were making this.
No. Get this shit out of my face. Bring me Mega Man Legends 3 and we will talk. IT WAS PRETTY MUCH DONE. WHY CANCEL IT??
(12-04-2017, 04:09 PM)Colossus Wrote: [ -> ]No. Get this shit out of my face. Bring me Mega Man Legends 3 and we will talk. IT WAS PRETTY MUCH DONE. WHY CANCEL IT??

I want Mega Man Legends 3 as well, but I'll take this as a starting point. Though they better get three out at some point.
Game looks pretty damn good. Don't even care so long as it actually releases.

2k18 looking to be filled with sunshine and sparklez.
I'm assuming the footage is from a pretty early build, because those animations look rough.

I'm not a big fan of aesthetic; would've much preferred PS1-era Megaman style sprites, or even the NES aesthetic that 9 and 10 had.

Still, I'm glad we're getting more Mega Man.
(12-04-2017, 09:49 PM)Takahashi2212 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm assuming the footage is from a pretty early build, because those animations look rough.

I'm not a big fan of aesthetic; would've much preferred PS1-era Megaman style sprites, or even the NES aesthetic that 9 and 10 had.

Still, I'm glad we're getting more Mega Man.

honestly i'm happy they decided not to go with the 8-bit look again, if they're making a new classic mega man game after such a long time there has to be something of a hook to it in one way or another
aside from that i honestly think it looks great. would i have preferred it if they went with a full-on high definition 2d look? yes, but the bold, cel-shaded look works just as well