VGFacts

Full Version: Does "The Perfect Game" Exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We all must have that one game that is perfect in all regards to us.

For me, it's Ghost Trick. I doubt there is a person alive who could hate that game unless they're trolling or being stupid.

It's perfect in every way, interesting innovative gameplay, god tier music, god tier story, likable characters, the whole shebang.

It's the only game I can call perfect, I can not find a fault it in apart from the graphics, and even then, it's impressive for a 2D game.
Cave Story. Some of you may have even heard about it.

Seriously, I love that game.
Totally agree with Ghost Trick.

On my end, I have to say /the Cat Lady. Yeah, it's a simple point and click, but it's a story you will never forget.

I'll probably recant this when P5 comes out, but P4: Golden was perfect in my eyes. No, I wasn't fond of fishing, but it has a very doable side quest. They also took away everything I hated about P3 and made it one of the funnest gaming experiences I've ever had.

I also want to say Bayonetta, but the quick time events ruined that. It's not fair on your first play through because you WILL die because they are so fast and you son't see them coming.
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Although I don't believe in a perfect game, the closest thing would be Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus.
Resident Evil 4.
It's good.

Like really good.
I'm going to have to say...
F-Zero, F-Zero X and F-Zero GX...
What, did you guys not expect to pour out my love for F-Zero here?

I also love Super Mario Sunshine. Best Mario game ever made. Mega Man X is (in my humble opinion) the greatest 2D platformer ever. Although Cave Story is pretty awesome also. Chrono Trigger (not the PS remake), Super Mario RPG and the first Paper Mario.
Too much listed already, must stop...
NieR, the best game i've ever played :P with MGS2.
I'm going to say Metal Gear Solid 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I don't see any other games as perfect as these two.
Metal Gear Solid.

Its one amazing game.
I can think of four and I know people will likely disagree with all of them: Dead Space, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, the dot hack GU series and Jak 3. Love the style, the characters, the graphics, all of it. Absolutely my four favorite games/series of games of all time. I'm actually playing through Tales of Xillia right now before the second one comes out and it may end up being added to the list to round out a top 5. It's kind of fitting for me considering my top two favorite genre's are RPG's and third person shooters.
For me, it's Super Mario Sunshine. I think it's the best Mario game hands down, almost everything in the game is completely original and unique. The music is fantastic, each world is very unique, and the use of F.L.U.D.D. for just about everything makes it very fun to play. It also introduced lots of new characters like, Piantas, Nokis, Petey Piranha, Shadow Mario and a few others. Overall it's such a fun game that will never get boring to me.
Devil May Cry 3. It's flawless.
I'd probably say either Metal Gear Solid 2 or the Last of Us. Both are absolutely 5/5 to me.
Grim Fandango.
Pages: 1 2 3