VGFacts

Full Version: Look Who Stopped by in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This is only the first and only time that we've gotten to see a Character from one of the Disney Shows make an appearance, being Sparky (Experiment 221), who we saw in Lilo & Stitch: The Series, as well as it's pilot Stitch: The Movie and the Stitch Anime:

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Scrooge McDuck is in Kingdom Hearts 2 and DuckTales.

Mickey Mouse.

Goofy first appeared in Mickey's Revue cartoon.

Aladdin, Buzz Lightyear, Chip 'n Dale, Donald Duck, Tarzan, The Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Winnie the Pooh all have had tv shows as well.
(03-15-2018, 04:24 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Scrooge McDuck is in Kingdom Hearts 2 and DuckTales.

Mickey Mouse.

Goofy first appeared in Mickey's Revue cartoon.

Aladdin, Buzz Lightyear, Chip 'n Dale, Donald Duck, Tarzan, The Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Winnie the Pooh all have had tv shows as well.

Wow, you saw this and rejected it quite fast. What I was saying is that Sparky is the first character to ORIGINATE from a TV Show to be in a Kingdom Hearts game.
I actually haven't rejected it.

I was asking for clarification, because I didn't figure you were insinuating all those characters hadn't been in shows before.
(03-15-2018, 05:42 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]I actually haven't rejected it.

I was asking for clarification, because I didn't figure you were insinuating all those characters hadn't been in shows before.

I was thinking of the wrong pending submission while replying to you sorry, but I did state that I forgot to mention the word Originate which resulted in confusion with what I was explaining, Sparky is a character who debuted (and only appeared in) the Lilo & Stitch TV Shows, and the Pilot and Finale films to them.