VGFacts

Full Version: Zelda movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GGGUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THE SITE IS A GAME
THE
SITE
IS
A
GAME

Also watch the trailer.
it's dangerous to
Aw, anyone else read the title and think there was going to be an actual Legend of Zelda adventure film? Especially after seeing the Ratchet and Clank movie trailer earlier...
(04-23-2013, 08:52 PM)Arjahn Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, anyone else read the title and think there was going to be an actual Legend of Zelda adventure film? Especially after seeing the Ratchet and Clank movie trailer earlier...

[Image: tumblr_m51hwc0fd91rwcc6bo1_400.gif]

I really wanted a Zelda movie, not another King of Kong. (no offince to the moive. I like King of Kong)
I'm glad it's not a Zelda movie. There's pretty much nothing to work with and not every series should be a movie. Zelda is one of those. But this type of movie is pretty awesome.
(04-24-2013, 03:27 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad it's not a Zelda movie. There's pretty much nothing to work with and not every series should be a movie. Zelda is one of those. But this type of movie is pretty awesome.

Imagine the timeline and conspiracy theories. o_0
Too much.
At first I thought it was an actual motion picture set in the Zelda universe and I was just thinking, "Nintendo, why?" But now I'm watching this and... It's an indie version of the Zelda episode of Icons. Okay.

Cool site though.
(04-24-2013, 07:30 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-24-2013, 03:27 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad it's not a Zelda movie. There's pretty much nothing to work with and not every series should be a movie. Zelda is one of those. But this type of movie is pretty awesome.

Imagine the timeline and conspiracy theories. o_0
Too much.

I didn't know Hyrule was in southern Florida.
I'm sorry. I know they were trying to be creative, but man is this game buggy. Half the time, when a boss hit me, I got flung out the exit and had to go back in to start over the fight.
Uurrhm, yeah..ok :P