VGFacts

Full Version: The "Cool Stuff Alert" Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
If the material possessions thread has show anything it's that we all like stuff. Neat stuff. Pricey stuff. Things that are limited and can easily be missed since we haven't heard of them. Please share anything like that here! I hope it's OK to put video game related thing here as well to keep it all in one place. Otherwise I'll make a separate thread if anyone minds.

Remember the Mario figures I just posted about? Well, the same company is making Link ones as well! I'm a little off put by the faces, but for how cheap they are I think Zelda fans might want to jump on them (Can be found at AmiAmi for 730 yen):

[Image: FIG-IPN-5006.jpg]

[Image: FIG-IPN-5007.jpg]

[Image: FIG-IPN-5008.jpg]

Otacute it having a sale on Catherine and Katherine for only $26 a piece! They are totally worth that price!: http://www.otacute.com/index.php?main_pa...=Catherine

Unfortunately he seems to be already sold out at a lot of shops, but check out this D Arts Raidou:
[Image: OhnoRaptors1362042402.jpeg]

Finally, if you're around my age, I'm sure you watched some Yugioh in your day. I have no interest in the show anymore, but I did like the monster designs. The Dark Magician Girl is so cute you might want to nab a new type of figure know as a "Cu-Poche":
[Image: OhnoRaptors1361949979.jpeg]
(04-25-2013, 10:19 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Spot reserved. Will post back when not half-asleep.

I won't read anything you post here. (Just sayin)

Dat Original Link... How big is it? Also Link's underpants.

Anyway, check this shit out. Costing almost $400, with over 3,000 pieces, this is probably the single most intense Lego model ever. Be sure to check out the video of it, too!
Holy shit Hex! Original Link! I love you for posting this!
These are not necessarily for things we own, right? Because I want to share these, though I don't own them myself.

This Licker statue goes for, if I recall correctly, a lot. If I had the money or the room, this'd be here with me.
[Image: FIG-KAI-2144_01.jpg]

Then there's this guy who has propably some of the biggest RE collections out there: www.birkinslab.com/
ARGH! I can't believe the freaking price tag on her! I LOVE Harley, but this is just too much!: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489...271_051713
(05-16-2013, 09:16 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [ -> ]ARGH! I can't believe the freaking price tag on her! I LOVE Harley, but this is just too much!: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489...271_051713

Love the interchangeable heads.
One of those 3D printers printed out all the items from the original Legend of Zelda.

Pictures here
[Image: 180px-Pok%C3%A9monIllustratorCoroCoropromo.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen, the rarest Pokémon card in the world: The CoroCoro Pokémon Illustrator card. This was created for a 1997 contest in Japan where fans could submit drawings of the awesome monsters; the winners got their artwork featured on a card and received this card as well. There are only six made and they go for $10,000 to over $20,000 in the market.
Whoa, they're not even that expensive for "themed" makeup.
Well, someone on DA that I watch is selling a "realistic pokemon" art book.
http://goldfisharmada.deviantart.com/art...-374842981
I can't account for just how huge this image will be so those of faint processing power need look away from the spoiler tags. (This is from DA)
I'm guessing I'm the only one who'll be excited about this, but at long last there's going to be a Touch Detective figure outside of a garage kit:

[Image: 158035.jpg]
Link is getting a Nendoroid:
[Image: 166946.jpg]

As is Luigi:
[Image: 166948.jpg]

Lots of Dragon's Crown figures headed our way as well:

[Image: 165734.jpg]

[Image: 165800.jpg]

[Image: 165799.jpg]
That witch lady must have some serious back problems.
(07-29-2013, 10:57 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]That witch lady must have some serious back problems.

Heh. You should see how ticked off folks are about the size of her breasts. The thing is, that company really likes to screw with anatomy and proportions, so it's really nothing to get upset about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6