VGFacts

Full Version: Do You Remember?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I was young, I had the first Sonic The Hedgehog game on the SEGA Genesis. You might be wondering why I am telling you this and may think it's pointless. Well back then, I thought the whole time the first zone in the series wasn't Green Hill Zone. I remembered the first zone of the game being called 'South Island Zone'. I have never played the Game Gear version of Sonic, but as I got older I realized that the game's first zone had the same name. This was before I had experience with the internet or online videos. So when I got back to the Genesis version of Sonic 1, the first zone was Green Hill like it always was.

What is strange is that even though I have never heard of the Game Gear version nor the Game Gear in general, yet I always thought South Island Zone was the first zone in Sonic 1 for the Genesis. Please let me know if you had that same experience as I did. Maybe it's the Mandela Effect.

Sign, PE