VGFacts

Full Version: Names
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I confused with what name to use for a game. The game is Soul Edge. The game came out with this name in the arcades. When it came to Europe, North America and Australia, the PlayStation version was called Soul Blade. Now my question is: Which name do I use? I am not sure if the arcade version came out in America. Could someone tell me which name to use?
(05-18-2013, 02:02 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok I confused with what name to use for a game. The game is Soul Edge. The game came out with this name in the arcades. When it came to Europe, North America and Australia, the PlayStation version was called Soul Blade. Now my question is: Which name do I use? I am not sure if the arcade version came out in America. Could someone tell me which name to use?

I say use the North America name and in the post mention it's alternate name.

Kinda like how I did it for Ninja Gaiden Shadow:

http://www.vgfacts.com/game/ninjagaidenshadow/
I kinda wanted to submit a piece of trivia about the sires under the correct name, but I guess I could do it by explaining why the name was changed. Oh well. Thanks any way.