VGFacts

Full Version: Replaying any video games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if you guys are replaying any video games? I'm re-playing Ace Attorney right now, just finished Case 2, and I'm on Case 3. I don't really like 3 to be honest, but I'll get through it.

I want to finish them all by summer without a guide, unlike before, where I used a guide throughout JFA and T&T.

I'm also probably going to replay Pokémon Sapphire with a random Pokémon Generator Rom to make it more interesting over summer.
I plan on replaying Banjo-Kazooie today. Well, start the replay anyways.
I was replaying PW:AA while my mom was in the hospital. I forgot how much fun the games were but I think my least favorite is JFA.

I was replaying The 7th Guest a few days ago. Just listening to the music and the atmosphere again made me feel like my 6 year old self playing the game.
(05-23-2013, 01:15 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on replaying Banjo-Kazooie today. Well, start the replay anyways.

You know I never played it before until a few weeks ago, it's a very fun game, even for me, and it looks nice in 1080p.

(05-23-2013, 02:00 PM)Xannidel Wrote: [ -> ]I was replaying PW:AA while my mom was in the hospital. I forgot how much fun the games were but I think my least favorite is JFA.

I was replaying The 7th Guest a few days ago. Just listening to the music and the atmosphere again made me feel like my 6 year old self playing the game.

Yeah, I forgot how much I loved AA. Case 4 will probably send chills and feels down my spine again, just like Case 2 did.

IMO it's.

AA > T&T > AAI > JFA >= AJ

I didn't really like AJ much because, well, it wasn't that great, I kept on getting stuck again and again, and I just didn't like it. JFA wasn't bad, but the cases were boring. AAI was good, all the cases were really good to play, T&T was also a good game, AA will always be my favourite, all the cases are great, especially Case 4.
(05-23-2013, 01:15 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: [ -> ]I plan on replaying Banjo-Kazooie today. Well, start the replay anyways.

SO
MUCH
AWESOME

I love that game so much.
I decided to replay FFIX - You know, it wasn't a terrible game. It didn't deserve the abuse it got.
I am going to get the Wind Waker HD remake if that counts.
Mother 3. Recently replayed the first Front Mission game for the third time.
I'm gonna replay all of the Kingdom Hearts games this summer on Proud mode, except for KH1, I really don't like that one.
(05-23-2013, 03:04 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: [ -> ]

SO
MUCH
AWESOME

I love that game so much.

Yep. It's one of my favorites!
Currently going through Ocarina of Time with a group of friends.
All of them! I mean, I kinda have a problem that I feel I must get more out of a game that I bought and I try to go through them at least twice.

At the moment I guess Resident Evil 6, Max Payne 2, Epic Battle Fantasy 3, Castlevania Adventure, Dead Rising 2 and Resident Evil (PS).
I'm not currently replaying any games (going back and forth between WoW and The Sims 3), but when I do my favorites are Ocarina of Time and Banjo-Kazooie. I've played those a million times and they never get old.