VGFacts

Full Version: What the hell is up with your default gallery of icons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously, did you get these, a geocities page from 1997? it has:
  • a picture of courage the cowardly dog
  • a gif of a moving butterfly
  • a gif of a flying penguin
  • another penguin drinking from a juice packet with windows xp on it

...and more.

I mean, you have some funky taste guys.
I doubt it'd really be a priority.
(06-17-2013, 08:10 AM)DeerBoarDude Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, did you get these, a geocities page from 1997? it has:

Thanks for sharing OP I guess, but I don't think it was worth posting a thread about it.
(06-17-2013, 08:40 AM)Lightmatt Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing OP I guess, but I don't think it was worth posting a thread about it.

Indeed it wasn't, especially given that we have no control over what the forum's software developer chooses to include in their gallery. It's not like we actually chose those.
(06-17-2013, 08:10 AM)DeerBoarDude Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, did you get these, a geocities page from 1997? it has:
  • a picture of courage the cowardly dog
  • a gif of a moving butterfly
  • a gif of a flying penguin
  • another penguin drinking from a juice packet with windows xp on it

...and more.

Well it obviously doesn't matter since you're not even using them. Didn't need the thread, wasn't that big of a deal.
Well... you do have a choice to delete them, but yeah, why would you? Who even uses default avatars?
You actually don't. Yes, I can physically remove the files but then you'll just have a gallery of broken links. Regardless, I don't really feel like any good can come of continuing this thread so I'll just close it now.