VGFacts

Full Version: New Site Staff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone! I just wanted to quickly introduce you to our five new Site Staff members but first, a tiny back story.

As I'm sure most of you know, we're having trouble keeping up with the volume of submissions we're getting (which I mean in the best possible way - it means people are excited about the site!). So, to try to get things moving along again, we put out a request on Twitter and Facebook for help. We got a ton of replies and narrowed it down to the following five people:

Crantan
DeBottisto
Dutchtica
SteelBallJack
Wheatley

These members have all volunteered their time to help out on the site so let's all give them a warm welcome.

Just so you know, this group has no forum moderation abilities so we haven't just overrun the forum with a huge group of moderators. Four is more than enough :)

But, speaking of moderators, all four have also offered to take over some trivia duties when time permits so a big thank you to them as well!

With all of these new additions to the team, trivia should start hitting the site a lot more frequently so expect to see a lot more new trivia soon!
Welcome to the family peoples, and thanks for your helping around here.
Hello and thank you so much!
Cool beans.
Hello friends! Welcome to the family.
Hello other people. He's hoping you post with us on the forums.
Not much to add, really. Welcome !
Danken shön.
Salutations new guys. Congrats on the job.
woah Cuccos and Hex are mods now? gosh it's been so long. ._.
(06-21-2013, 12:09 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: [ -> ]woah Cuccos and Hex are mods now? gosh it's been so long. ._.

[Image: 13360805-the-word-surprise-bursts-with-a...-unpre.jpg]
Jetters! You'd be better stick around now! I've been wondering if you were ever going to come back!
sorry!! I'll try me best, been incredibly side-tracked for like forever as usual. D:
thought about you guys though~
I'd just like to quickly mention that both KnowledgeBase and tigerlily have been added as site staff so welcome them as well :)
[Image: Jm6IKpZ.gif]
Pages: 1 2