VGFacts

Full Version: How to avoid being a game spolier?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I mean is every time and now I would see walkthroughs before completing the game or to places where I get stuck and I'm eager to finish.

An example for this is in Super mario Land 3d land. There were a few surprises like Unlocking Luigi but it told me I can get it by beating s1 castle. Thing is I didn't get to the special world yet and yet I read this fact ruining the surprise.

How to avoid this kind of thing? You know to avoid ruining the surprises the game has to offer you.
I absolutely LOVE spoilers, and I honestly thinking knowing about it before hand improves the gameplay for me...

So I don't see how this is a problem at all. Gives you something to shoot for that you didn't have as a goal before.
I'm talking about in terms of surprises. Like accidentally doing something only to find out that your reading another thing that you've yet to do. Wouldn't that ruin the surprise?
spoiler tags or not looking it up.
Yeah man just don't use walkthroughs. Solves that problem.
The best way to surprise yourself is to not use walkthroughs, I mean they are meant to just tell you everything about the game excluding the story.
There are some spoiler free walkthroughs, but they're mostly for RPG's