VGFacts

Full Version: Long Time Publish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I submitted a fact in VGFacts ever since 6 days ago. Why does it take so long to publish?
Because there aren't a lot of us who are currently equipped to deal with it. Dazz, Shane, and I were handling it all ourselves until recently when we brought on some extra help. However, they are all across time-zones and as such, we haven't had a chance to set everyone up yet. We're working on it though, and we have gotten through quite a bit of trivia recently.

With that said, do be aware that there is no guarantee that your trivia will actually appear on the site. Each piece is reviewed and verified and those that don't meet our guidelines are rejected. As I haven't seen yours yet, I can't comment on it but just keep in mind that submission does not automatically mean publication.
You also have to remember that there are three people running the site and checking facts along with the five new helpers. There are other people who submit trivia who do it everyday. I posted a piece of trivia about a month ago and have just got it on the site. It takes time and more trivia means more work for them. Just try to be patient.