VGFacts

Full Version: Is it a bad idea to submit VG sequel ideas?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like sharing ideas for a sequel to a video game, but I don't think you people would take me lightly if it that thread was just about that. Especially if it was the original post. (I learned that the hard way.)
(06-26-2013, 10:52 PM)DokemonStudios Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like sharing ideas for a sequel to a video game, but I don't think you people would take me lightly if it that thread was just about that. Especially if it was the original post. (I learned that the hard way.)

The only way to find out is to try it, head on over the General Gaming Discussion forum and make a thread about, and see where it goes.
There is a big difference between discussing hypothetical sequels to existing games and coming solely to advertise your own future project. You should be fine with this particular topic.
(06-27-2013, 07:51 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]There is a big difference between discussing hypothetical sequels to existing games and coming solely to advertise your own future project. You should be fine with this particular topic.

I'm definitely not advertising, just sharing ideas.