VGFacts

Full Version: Sohakmet's game reviews and countdowns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone from the VGFacts forums. Some here may already know me from ye ol' DYKG forum because I used to be there (quit for reasons in which remain unknown). I just think I don't really hang around forums that much as I find them to be time consuming...? Still, might try to be a little active here.

In any regards, some of you might know my stuff, but for those that don't... I'm also known as JLMBfreafin on Youtube and I once started on LPs, but found out that my true talent (that still needs to be worked on) was to make reviews and countdowns. It was a rough start, but I would say that there has been lots of improvement in recent videos and there's always ways to make better quality videos.

Here are some of my work and I appreciate any sort of feedback and constructive criticism. I do need a better camera, though, gotta tell you that.

Hope you enjoy it all and await replies and suggestions!

*EDIT* Moved to Self Promotion Thread (was not aware that it was there)
Shouldn't this go in the video game discussion?
(07-14-2013, 08:28 PM)Xannidel Wrote: [ -> ]Shouldn't this go in the video game discussion?

I have no idea. It wasn't pretty clear to me. If this doesn't belong here I think a mod or something could move it to it's proper place?

Ah, this is embarassing :x
This could go to the shameless self promotion thread.
This is kind of self promotiony.