VGFacts

Full Version: GTA IV Trivia Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This bugged me a little bit, in the part of the trivia connecting Wayne's World to GTA IV where it says the front of the Rhapsody has a W as it's front badge as a Wayne's World reference is completely wrong and any hardcore GTA fan should have known this was wrong. The front badge is a D, which stands for Declasse, an in game auto manufacturer in the game, making vehicles such as the Police Patrol, Merit, Sabre GT, and much more.

(07-18-2013, 04:09 PM)Ragref Wrote: [ -> ]This bugged me a little bit, in the part of the trivia connecting Wayne's World to GTA IV where it says the front of the Rhapsody has a W as it's front badge as a Wayne's World reference is completely wrong and any hardcore GTA fan should have known this was wrong. The front badge is a D, which stands for Declasse, an in game auto manufacturer in the game, making vehicles such as the Police Patrol, Merit, Sabre GT, and much more.

woops, so sorry i posted in the wrong section. i'm new and stuff.
No worries 'bout the wrong section man. We might get on ya but its all good so long as ya don't keep it going. We're all human aren't we? If you're not keep it quiet, because on the internet no one knows I'm a cow. Wait....