VGFacts

Full Version: Finally caught a glance at how I was acting those many weeks ago.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've recently been seeing this guy on this other forum I'm on (it deals with Minecraft) and he has been abusing his powers like crazy. He claimed I was doing stuff I wasn't. I corrected him in what he thought, and then he took some action against me (it was a "like" reset, really). But when I confronted him of what he has done, and said that he's being a bad moderator, he's ignoring it.

Was I seriously that bad? Wow. I'm so sorry guys. I wish I could just go back in time and redo that entire thing. It just gets me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

Heck, in fact, I've seen a lot of staff people on other various things abuse their powers like crazy and nothing gets done about it. And that is actually starting to anger me. So I can totally see how some of you guys were those days. I'm sorry all of that happened. It's something that I wish I could just take back and try to redo that entire scenario, but yet I don't because it was a great learning experience for me.

Also, I'm tired. I took melatonin about 40ish minutes ago and I still don't feel like falling asleep quite yet. I can feel my tiredness getting stronger, but it hasn't fully hit yet.
I'm on my phone, so can't google gifs to sum up my feels so just imagine.

Awwwwyiss.gif
SERIOUSLYstrips.gif
Iimmediatelyregretthatdecision.gif
I can imagine the gifs in my mind... so we both win?
Everyone gets upset every once in a while and may or may not say something they regret later, but shit happens. So it's all cool.
As long as you're back, it's all gooood.
Welcome Back man. Also don't worry, you were not a dick like that guy is.
Thanks guys. I'll definitely be hanging around some more. I need to get away from that other place for a while. It's not like I post much over there anyways, hahaha.
Glad to have ya back amigo. Love the animated Grumpy Cat icon.
I still love that cat a little too much.
Welcome back, forums were a tad on the lonely side.
Would you love that cat when it gets it's own movie? I won't.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/30/grumpy...eme-movie/

Man that is a dumb
Yeah, I heard about that. It is pretty dumb.
Welcome home :D
It takes a lot for someone to admit when they're wrong and attempt to right that wrong, especially on the internet. You actually seem genuine in this particular post - there's no pointing fingers or trying to justify past actions - just a simple apology and for that I thank you.

You are certainly welcome to hang around and I think you'll find that we're not like most other communities in the sense that things are run differently here and most of us, I'd wager, also don't hold a grudge.

So, with all of that said, welcome back!
Thanks! It manes a lot!
Pages: 1 2