VGFacts

Full Version: What is the worst scene you've ever seen in a movie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, SELF EXPLANATORY TITLE
Also, for the sake of originality, nothing from The Room or Birdemic, we're talking legit movies here people.
It was Tuesday.
The first 10 or so seconds of the Fairy Odd Parents film. The live action one.

I didn't want to watch it, my eldest brother did. So he put it on, I watched the beginning with the CGI Cosmo and Wanda, then I saw some retard acting like grown up Timmy, and I just turned it off.
I heard the CG in the live-action Fairy Odd Parents movie was very creepy(setting whoever thought it was a good idea to greenlight that movie aside).

The first 9 minutes of Shark Tale. My mother thought it was a good idea to watch this movie again after so long. This movie showed that Dreamworks was trying too hard to copy Pixar. Let alone that most of the fish designs were hideous, the voice acting was off(typical since its got movie stars doing it), and there are too many adult jokes in this kids movie. I always assumed that some of the Dreamworks workers wanted to make this as a PG13 film, but in the end it got bobbled down as a kids movie.

Another mention is the first few minutes of The Cat in the hat(the live-action one). My god that make-up on the cat made me change the channel.

Also the terrible explosion special effect on the roof in Resident Evil Afterlife. My God was it bad...
^A major case of special effects failure right there.
(07-24-2013, 03:24 PM)CLXcool Wrote: [ -> ]^A major case of special effects failure right there.

To be fair, it was all a failure, brought about from some guy's desire to push environmentalism.
I got to go with the ending to A.I.
All of the Amazing Spiderman. Not a single scene is good. Birdemic and The Room live in this category of "It's supposed to be crap that you secretly enjoy". Amazing Spiderman however...
The following scene is taken from Cave Dwellers, and aside from being a bad movie this scene comes way out of left field. It's so bad it's beautiful. You'll know what I mean when you see it.
Watching a tree rape a girl in Evil Dead.
(07-25-2013, 10:12 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: [ -> ]Watching a tree rape a girl in Evil Dead.

I'm not sure WHY I'm saying this, but this scene is one of the reasons my brother wanted to watch the new Evil Dead. The other is Ash, who apparently appears at the end if what I've heard is correct.
Wait... did they actually do that scene in the rebooted Evil Dead? Wow.

Mine was coming from the original, 1981 movie.
(07-26-2013, 12:11 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: [ -> ]Wait... did they actually do that scene in the rebooted Evil Dead? Wow.

Mine was coming from the original, 1981 movie.

I have no idea. We have yet to see the reboot, but we keep hearing things about the movie.

Also Fan Fact. Sam Raimi has apologized for the Tree Rape scene. He said that it was going to far and he has no idea why he thought of it. So it really deserves to be on this list.
I'm trying to think of a wood joke but they're all coming out kind of disgusting.
Pages: 1 2