VGFacts

Full Version: Worst minigames ever made?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured this topic deserves its own thread, what minigame do you guys think is f*cking awful?

I hate everything about the Pokeathalon dome in Pokemon Soul Silver and Heart Gold, that shit's hard, unforgiving and not entertaining at all.

Your argument is invalid.
[Image: neighborhood-games-nintendo-wii-d-201111...41711w.jpg]

All of it.
Oh god the Space Quest IV burger game.
Jeeeeeeeeeeesus Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiist it's so booooooooooooooooring.

And MONKEY KOMBAT.
It would be the Autoshop in Bully for PS2 for me. The other things, I got finished and done with pretty easily, but I cannot progress any further in the game because how ridiculously strict this 3 minute long quick time event you have to do 5 times (assuming you pass it each time) makes itself.
I hated the hacking in Bioshock. Especially when it became literally impossible to solve and I had no choice but to fail and try again...repeatedly.
I think I've wiped my memory of the worst ones. I seem to have a vague memory of getting seriously frustrated over one but for the life of me I just can't remember what game it was from.
All the ones that you guys said I liked...
Except Space Quest 4. Never played it.
Most of the mini games in Leisure Suit Larry Manga cum laude. I dont blame Al Lowe for stating he wishes to get his money back.