VGFacts

Full Version: Bored?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post whatever you want here. The only requirements are that you have a picture or a video in your post. Also, a conversation would be nice! :)

Have fun!
[Image: cartman-wow.jpg]
TABLE FLIP TIME!!!
[Image: 201227_v1.gif]
That's one beautiful table flip!

Here's more, it's from this year's MAGfest.
Why not? ONCE MORE. WITH GAMING!!!!!!

WOW who left these Fast Facts here? It would be a shame if someone....... "USED" them. *wink wink*

(08-10-2013, 12:38 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? ONCE MORE. WITH GAMING!!!!!!

That's the best game EVER!

Oh, and you can also buy a mini flipping table.
(08-10-2013, 04:18 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2013, 12:38 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not? ONCE MORE. WITH GAMING!!!!!!

That's the best game EVER!

Oh, and you can also buy a mini flipping table.

I'M THROWING MONEY AT MY SCREEN BUT NOTHING'S HAPPENING!!
[Image: throwing-money-away.gif]
(08-10-2013, 11:32 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]That's one beautiful table flip!

It appears that I have completely missed my calling in life. I would have put a few plastic cups full of different colored drinks and a few bowls of various finger food snacks to get a nice spray going.

As for my picture...

[Image: DingDongs70%27s.jpg]
(08-11-2013, 08:48 AM)DarkShire Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2013, 11:32 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: [ -> ]That's one beautiful table flip!

It appears that I have completely missed my calling in life. I would have put a few plastic cups full of different colored drinks and a few bowls of various finger food snacks to get a nice spray going.

Imagine that in slo-mo.
I saw this and was thinking about all the references I saw in the game.

Come on. The DeLorean was put in just because the screenwriter for Back to the Future was apart of the game. And a BurgerTime reference in a Data East Game? Too easy.

And those are the ones in the video. Someone should look up the "TATTOOED" moves for more references from Hammer Time to Oscar Meyer Weiners.