VGFacts

Full Version: Rage in Sky: open beta test on August 24th, 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rage in Sky, a free2play 2D mmorpg will start its first open beta test server on August 24th, 2013. All players can join freely now.
Game Features:
1. Hundereds of fighting shapes;
2. PvP events under different rules;
3. Unprecedented air battle;
4. Marvellous landscapes and peculiar monsters.
For more detail, you can visit our official website Rage in Sky and official facebook page www.facebook.com/rageinsky
Guys, its time to break the dark sky now!
[Image: 968921_371766036258839_659617270_n.jpg]
This should go in the Self Promotion Thread. Plz halp mods.
(08-23-2013, 11:12 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: [ -> ]This should go in the Self Promotion Thread. Plz halp mods.

Yay! Thanks to SERIOUSLY THOUGH's help I can do it now ^^
(08-23-2013, 11:19 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2013, 11:12 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: [ -> ]This should go in the Self Promotion Thread. Plz halp mods.

I think you forgot to change the title so the thread doesn't update as the other thread. Also I think this might be borderline spambot territory, as this guy might only be here to sell his stuff.
(08-23-2013, 11:24 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2013, 11:19 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you forgot to change the title so the thread doesn't update as the other thread. Also I think this might be borderline spambot territory, as this guy might only be here to sell his stuff.

I'm trying to fix that right now, actually. I'm so sorry!

Yeah... I wasn't sure what to make of it either since it's his first post. It's kinda spammy.

EDIT: I think I should maybe just lock this? Man this is embarrassing... I'm sorry!