VGFacts

Full Version: Top 10 Video Game Youtubes (local paper)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was in a local paper- look who's number 1!

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/artattack/...annels.php
I find it weird that it's Top 10 Video Game YouTube Channels, yet DYKG got both the third and the first place. Go us, anyway :D

Btw. I can't believe that terrible feminist is on there. Also, I seriously don't know anyone else on there, apart from PDP.
I haven't heard of a lot of them either. I was just super excited when I saw we were number one!
That's really cool. I also just love how DYKG is there twice.
Not sure how I feel.

We beat Man At Arms, Yogscast, and Total Biscuit but its got that feminist chick and PewDiePie on it too.
(08-26-2013, 04:36 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how I feel.

We beat Man At Arms, Yogscast, and Total Biscuit but its got that feminist chick and PewDiePie on it too.

It's youtube, so of course they're gonna be on there.
(08-26-2013, 04:53 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2013, 04:36 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure how I feel.

It's youtube, so of course they're gonna be on there.

True, I guess its not good bread if there isn't a little burnt bits.
Aww yeah! HOUSTON HAS SAID IT, SO THEY ARE BEST.
So bloody good it's on there twice!

On the other hand, Pewdiepie's videos are unfunny and repetitive and FemFreq really is making a mountain out of a molehill (Misogyny is a bad thing but complaining about Mario saving a princess is not going to do a thing to stop it.)

I quite like Continue, though. That channel is a lot funnier than stuff like PewDiePie and Game Grumps inbetween Shadow's Storyline in 06 and Jon's departure.
I wouldn't agree with PDP unless it was most popular, then fair enough. Still...what an "interesting" article.