VGFacts

Full Version: Wrong Picture for Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.vgfacts.com/game/tonyhawksproskater2/

Just so you know, this is actually from Tony hawks pro skater 3.
Did it change from the time of this posting or are you joking, because now it has the right picture?
(08-30-2013, 06:19 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: [ -> ]Did it change from the time of this posting or are you joking, because now it has the right picture?

Darth Maul is in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and that's who is in the banner.
(08-30-2013, 06:42 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2013, 06:19 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: [ -> ]Did it change from the time of this posting or are you joking, because now it has the right picture?

Darth Maul is in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 and that's who is in the banner.

I don't really know, I was just wondering.
It's that because I couldn't find a decent image for THPS2. I'd rather not waste time hunting images for a banner when I could be writing or doing something else more productive. If someone has a better image, feel free to post it here.
(08-30-2013, 07:51 PM)DidYouKnowGaming Wrote: [ -> ]It's that because I couldn't find a decent image for THPS2. I'd rather not waste time hunting images for a banner when I could be writing or doing something else more productive. If someone has a better image, feel free to post it here.

What do you need to qualify for a "good picture?" I'm thinking something that does not look pixelated but is that it?

I was thinking one of these if it will help out. I'm not sure if all of them come from the same game as I have never played the game before but they are what I found.
Okay, it's fixed now. Thanks.
We don't include ports that aren't almost immediately after the game's initial release or considered one of its main platforms. For example, Sonic Adventure 2 is not an Xbox 360, PC and PS3 game.
(08-31-2013, 03:22 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]We don't include ports that aren't almost immediately after the game's initial release or considered one of its main platforms. For example, Sonic Adventure 2 is not an Xbox 360, PC and PS3 game.

[Image: Dates.png]

Unless, you're not going to count Dreamcast one of the main platforms?