VGFacts

Full Version: Resident Evil 3 continuity errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Resident Evil 3 has multiple continuity errors regarding some of the settings, considering the fact that it is happening at the same time as RE2.

For reference, here is the accurate timeline: http://www.residentevilforums.net/t1788-...y-timeline

Most of the errors take place at the Raccoon Police Department, where a lot of doors have been barricaded and a lot of the yard is covered in debris, while in Resident Evil 2 the yard is clear and most of the doors seen barricaded in RE3 are open.

Here are some of the mistakes: http://residentevilumbrella.webs.com/re3mistakes.htm

Mentions on the Main Hall: http://residentevil.wikia.com/Main_Hall_%28RPD%29
I'm actually a pretty big fan of Resident Evil. I have a question for you. I read once, somewhere, that in the N64 version of RE2(Which had more stuff in it, like the option to decrease violence and change blood color, as well as more files to collect) had a hidden Hunter Easter Egg in the room that you can only enter on Scenario B. The one with the eerie track only heard in that level. I don't even think there was anything cool in there, honestly.

Do you have the N64 version?
I do not have the N64 version because I don't own the console BUT I do know that the hunter exists. The usefullness of the room is that if you never picked up the sub-machine gun from RPD you can find it there, if that's what you meant by the room not having anything cool in it. I think there was a magazine for the gun there if you did pick it up before.

Even if I don't own all version of every game, I know practically everything about the series :P

Ah-HA! Managed to dig out a picture:
[Image: Re2_hunter_2.png]

Wanna do the honors of submitting the trivia? I don't think I've done it yet myself.
Every time I try and submit trivia my laptop has a melt down. Plus, you got the picture.

That said, I'm going to use this as fire, for yelling at old forum friends. There was a guy with the N64 version, and I asked him to take a picture of that for me because I didn't have the N64 version and he never did it and the forum didn't really believe me/called it a rumor. It was the REmake board on GameFaqs.

Good to see there's another RE fan that's not a fan but borderline obsessive. Or that's just me.

Do you have the comics? The books? WE MUST DISCUSS EVERYTHING. WE WILL FILL THE TRIVIA SECTION TO THE MAX.
(09-04-2013, 12:44 PM)Newt Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I try and submit trivia my laptop has a melt down. Plus, you got the picture.

That said, I'm going to use this as fire, for yelling at old forum friends. There was a guy with the N64 version, and I asked him to take a picture of that for me because I didn't have the N64 version and he never did it and the forum didn't really believe me/called it a rumor. It was the REmake board on GameFaqs.

Good to see there's another RE fan that's not a fan but borderline obsessive. Or that's just me.

Do you have the comics? The books? WE MUST DISCUSS EVERYTHING. WE WILL FILL THE TRIVIA SECTION TO THE MAX.

Then I'll propably just use this thread as a source since all that needs to be shown/said is here :D

I have all the comics that have been available to me in this country, in a language I understand (apart from CV, I think 200€ for them is a bit too much, even for me) and I have most of the books (slow reader, you know).

Oh, you must join me at the forum I moderate. It's a Resident Evil forum. I can PM you the address if you're interested :P I could also throw in an RE thread here, unless I've missed an existing one. I know for sure there was one at the old forums.