VGFacts

Full Version: Need help in recognizing these characters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, Disgaea games often use characters from different NIS games or other forms of media as the high tier "summon" spells, known in the games as Omega, Tera and Peta spells. Now, I know most, if not all, characters in the spells of Disgaea 2 have a connection to something. I know most of them but I'm still missing about half and I can't find any info on them online. I'd be happy if I got some help in recognizing them all. Below is an exhibition video and the characters I know of thus far.

The spells I'm talking about start at 0:53

Now, the ones I do recognize:
Omega Wind = Alexander (Makai Kingdom), Omega Ice = Pram (Makai Kingdom), Tera Fire = Lee Shang Long (Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?), Tera Ice = Joshua (Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero?) and Tera Star = Valvoga (Makai Kingdom).

For clarification, back when Disgaea 2 was first released the Prinny game did not exist. A couple of the "summons" from Disgaea 2 were later used as characters in that game.