VGFacts

Full Version: Iphone and recording help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to do something with one of my videos in my Iphone. The video itself is five minutes long and I'm trying to send it to my computer, but I cant send it straight to myself through email since the Iphone says its too big of a file to be send. Does anyone know how I can transfer the video to my computer from my Iphone 4?
(09-20-2013, 11:48 AM)CLXcool Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to do something with one of my videos in my Iphone. The video itself is five minutes long and I'm trying to send it to my computer, but I cant send it straight to myself through email since the Iphone says its too big of a file to be send. Does anyone know how I can transfer the video to my computer from my Iphone 4?

I haven't tried it myself, but I think you can upload your video to dropbox; and download it to your desktop.
Plug your phone into your computer via the charger, assuming it is a usb based charger (all android ones are, don't know about apple), and access the files that way.
Alright, bout time I update this thing. I plugged in my Iphone with the USB plug into the computer, and as I am adding the file of the video in. It says that it can't be completed. What gives?
Format issue maybe? If you're running an application involving the video, that might be why. I don't use an apple device so I couldn't tell you.